Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Break Update

So, I got the room secured for shooting over break. The room itself is 16x20 ft, so it's very spacious and can be completely occupied by my set. It is can also be locked and is away from everything in the house, so it is really a perfect space.

I also continued to work on my website and tighten up the coding. On Friday I secured my domain and hosting space and have been tweaking the layout ever since to get ready for the web.

As far as progress on my actual BFA, I am still behind. I know that where I am supposed to be today I will be on Thursday. I have purchased all my materials for my set and should be all caught up by Thursday. Even though I am not presenting in class today due to various personal reasons, I am here to give my support and feedback to my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment